- Heavily subsidised Post Graduate study available for all employees, staff member contribution is only 25%
- Permanent full time and part time positions available
- Nearby subsidised parking with shuttle bus provided
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Located in metro Perth surrounded by beautiful parklands and within walking distance to Perth City.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Minimum 1 year experience in Coronary Care/Cardiology
- Working with Children Check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care/Cardiology/Critical Care/ICU (or desire to work towards)(desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.