- Permanent part time position working 22.5/hrs a week
- Supportive professional development environment
- Work as the Intake Officer across our Outpatient or Day Program and Inpatient Program areas
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first contact point for patients in these areas
- Communicating with our multidisciplinary team and liaising with other key staff within the Clinic
- Completing patient assessments both over the phone or in person, arranging acceptance into programs, confirming bookings and provision of information
Located in Melbourne's inner south-eastern suburbs close to public transport, has free onsite parking and is close to Chapel Street restaurants and shopping.
- Hold a current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.