- Supportive management team
- Applicants with a passion, for midwifery and neonatal care are encouraged to apply
- Full time and part time positions available
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based neonatal care
- Working collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary team
- Providing support and education to parents
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
Located in the western suburbs of Sydney. With plenty of schools, fast trains that express to the city, lots of parks, a great mix of housing, plenty of shops and not far from arterial roads to the city and blue mountains.
- Current unconditional Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Recent experience in a special care nursery or neonatal unit
- A commitment to safe practice and quality patient care
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.