- Full time position
- This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Mental Health Nurses with proven ability to provide high quality nursing leadership and clinical expertise to apply for an ANUM role
- Supportive management team
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, strategic and operational direction to the clinic
- Ensuring provision of nursing care is evidence based and consistent with optimal client outcomes
- Ensuring appropriate allocations of human resources occurs across all arms of the unit/program
- Ensuring measures to maintain staff, visitors and patient safety are implemented and maintained
- Participation in the development and implementation of policies and quality improvement
A trendy inner-city suburb in Melbourne with a diverse community and array of cafes and restaurants.
- Registered Division 1 Nurse with at least 3years’ experience in the area of Mental Health Nursing care, specialising in the area of OCD
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.