- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Immediate Start I Part-Time (0.8 FTE), Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover until Feb 2022 with the option to extend
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Assessment and documentation of health status
- Hospital transition management and telephone triage
Located in the South-West of Victoria, just under an hours drive from Melbourne. With plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- A minimum of one year full time post graduate nursing experience
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.