- Fantastic employee benefits
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Full time and part time positions available
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery or rehabilitation needs
Work in a vibrant area just a few minutes from the Melbourne CBD with leafy green streets, modern restaurants and the Treasury Gardens close by.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse in Australia
- Recent clinical experience in the Instrument/Circulating nurse role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work cohesively within a team environment or independently as required
- Post Graduate qualifications would be desirable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to our Nursing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.