- Full time - 12months fixed term working 38hrs per week
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at our doorstep
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to daily management tasks, including allocations, patient flow and clinical support to other team members
- Demonstrating excellent patient centred care, role modelling organisation mission and values
- Communicating and working closely along side key stakeholders within the perioperative environment
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Post Graduate qualifications in Anaesthetics and PACU
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven interest in mentoring and supporting the education of colleagues and learners
- Experience in Cardiothoracic's, Neurosurgery, General surgery and Orthopaedics
- Exposure to leading a team or individuals is recommended
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.