- Fixed Term Part Time position (Parental Leave cover 01.11.2021 – 05.09.2022)
- Excellent salary packaging options including meals & entertainment
- Ongoing training and professional development
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients
- Being available to work all shifts on a monthly roster, including, morning, afternoon, and weekends
Located on the South West Coast of Victoria, approximately 4hours from Melbourne, with some of Victoria's highest coastal cliffs, wild beaches and waters harbouring stunning marine wildlife.
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Commitment to ongoing training and professional development in a supported work environment
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills as well as sound communication skills both verbal and written
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Working with Children's Check
- Up to date on immunizations
- Willing to have Police Record Check
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.