- Full time and part time positions available
- The ability to provide high quality care in a new modern facility
- The ability to make a difference to our residents
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with team members
- Provide high quality care to residents
- Providing a positive caring nature
Located in central Victoria in one of Victoria's fastest growing regional cities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trails and wineries within our region.
- Current registration as an Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency Nursing and Midwifery Board Australia
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications to the clinical area eg: Gerontology
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills relevant to the Unit speciality, including knowledge of the ANC competency standards and Codes of Practice / Ethics and relevant statutory requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of current issues, trends and research in clinical nursing, particularly in the area of aged care
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer-focus for both internal and external customers
- Ability to introduce new concepts through innovation, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skill and operate effectively in an environment of change
- Ability to work as a team member of a multi/inter-disciplinary team as well as independently
- A willingness and ability to learn and demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Computer literacy and / or willingness to develop computer skills
- High level of self-confidence and a personal approach which is positive, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful (desirable)
- Demonstrated critical and reflective thinking skills to contribute to clinical decision making (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.