- Full time or part time positions available (can be negotiable)
- A strong attitude to teaching and supportive staff
- A diverse patient base that are friendly and accepting of people learning
As the PPE Observer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe, effective and efficient deployment of PPE in the multidisciplinary clinical environment
- Monitoring procedural accuracy with donning and doffing
- Communicating in real-time any feedback or requirements to clinical staff
- Ensuring that social distancing principals are adhered to
- Working closely with Infection Prevention and Control and with the relevant NUM and CUH to provide monitoring of compliance and safety within the clinical area
Located in central Victoria in one of Victoria's fastest growing regional cities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trails and wineries within our region.
- Current registration as an Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency Nursing and Midwifery Board Australia
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- Demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong and complete understanding of DHHS mandated PPE requirements
- Ability to supervise and direct other staff in clinical practice as required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.