- Fixed term position (25/10/2021 - 24/4/2022)
- Challenging and rewarding role in a supportive environment
- Extended employee assistance program (including support for family members)
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you are responsible for:
- Supporting the NUM in providing an effective, high quality and financially efficient service
- Leading and supporting nursing staff providing clinical oversight
- Supporting the Public Health response to COVID 19 in the local and broader community
- Collaborative team approach within a multidisciplinary team
- Coordinating resources for each shift including staff allocation and work flow to achieve best possible outcomes for patients
- Allocated as Key Contact Person for the offsite COVID Screenig Clinic, thus enhancing patient centred care and communication, and enabling effective and timely screening and results for COVID 19
Located in rural northern Victoria on the banks of the Murray River. You can cruise the river on an historic paddlesteamer, explore our famous wine regions, get adventurous on our walking and cycling trails, and watch the sun go down beside a riverside campfire!
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Hold a current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skill
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to support other staff in developing professionally
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.