- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Full-time fixed term (to December 2021) opportunity available
- Free onsite parking available
As the Operating Theatre Educator you will be responsible for:
- Identifying educational needs by partnering with Nursing Leaders (i.e. DON, NUM, CNS) and Clinical Support Functions (i.e. Quality, Infection Control)
- Leading and fostering a learning environment
- Maintaining a professional and constructive working relationships
Located in a safe and vibrant area, the friendly and welcoming attitude, beautiful subtropical lifestyle and culturally diverse population, makes it a great suburb to work in.
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Post Graduate Qualification in perioperative nursing or clinical education
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE)
- Thorough knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation
- 3+ years clinical experience in perioperative nursing
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- WWCC and Current Police Check
- Desirable - Post Graduate qualification in area of clinical practice
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.