- Full time and part time positions with flexible working hours (multiple positions available)
- Excellent educational opportunities
- Five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at our doorstep
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery or rehabilitation needs
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Current National criminal history check, or be willing to obtain
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective problem solving skills
- Commitment to patient-focused care and teamwork
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- Dynamic, lateral thinker
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.