- Permanent part time position working 64hrs a fortnight
- Friendly and supportive management
- State of the art facilities
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
Located on Victoria's South Eastern coast and only a 90minute drive from Melbourne. You'll have wineries, fooderies, farms, Phillip Island tourist attractions, the Bunurong Coastal Drive, Wilsons Prom, and miles of beaches, right on your doorstep!
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- Well-developed clinical skills
- Strongly developed leadership skills and experience
- Ability to time manage and work in a busy community
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and consultatively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A valid police check
- Current Working with Children Check
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.