Our team are looking for an experienced Treatment CoOrdinator to become part of their amazing crew.
Working alongside a respected and professional Orthodontic team, your commitment to patient care will set you apart from the rest. The key to succeeding in this position is having exceptional communication skills, with the ability to multi-task across various functions within the practice, including front desk. Orthodontic experience and Radiography licence are preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
About the role
Opportunity for an enthusiastic, flexible Treatment CoOrdinator to take care of our patients. Working alongside our Orthodontist, to present treatment plans, explain treatment options and answer any questions. Responsible to ensure follow up phone calls, appointments and correspondence is carried out. Promotes treatment methods with patient centric focus. Can confidently and competently answer patient questions, including judgment to identify questions that should be directed to an operator. Explain financial requirements and responsibilities. You will be part of a fun and supportive team that pride themselves on delivering quality orthodontic treatment in a fun fast-paced environment. Working on a rostered basis 3 days per week, Monday to Friday.
The role involves delivering orthodontic care and exceptional customer service to our patients. You will be responsible for chair-side assisting, maintaining infection control procedures, sterilisation, and patient instruction. This position will suit someone that is enthusiastic, reliable, holds high ethical values, and enjoys working in a busy team environment.
Skills and experience
To excel in this position, you will need to have the following attributes:
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Strong administration skills
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Understanding of the treatment coordinator role
- Be well presented and professional
- Have a great attitude towards teamwork
- Superior organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Great communication and people skills
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Certificate 3 or IV in Dental Assisting is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the dental field
- Orthodontic experience and Radiography is preferred but not essential.