- An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Registered Nurse to take the next step in their career and join the management team as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, in the Theatre Liasion Role
- Permanent part time role
- Extended employee assistance program (including support for family members)
As the Theatre Liaison Officer you are responsible for:
- Booking the patients for the Operating theatre
- Leading and supporting nursing staff and providing expert clinical Oversight of the Per- Operative Clinic
- Ensuring the theatre lists are of an appropriate length according to the patient number and complexity
- Working collaboratively with Medical Staff/reception staff to ensure safe patient management and patient flow is optimized for both emergency and elective Surgical Cases
- Participating in the yearly development and distribution of the theatre schedule
Located in rural northern Victoria on the banks of the Murray River. You can cruise the river on an historic paddlesteamer, explore our famous wine regions, get adventurous on our walking and cycling trails, and watch the sun go down beside a riverside campfire!
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- Hold a current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skill
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to support other staff in developing professionally
- Good Computer skills
- Knowledge of National Standards and quality improvement process
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.