- Short term contracts with accommodation or permanent full time or part time positions available
- Salary packaging and health and well-being programs and flexible work arrangements
- Looking for nurses with general Medical/Surgical, Emergency or Subacute/Rehabilitation experience
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with patients/ clients/residents and families in order to educate and work with them collaboratively
- Providing care which focuses on the individual
- Participates in relevant professional development programs and complies with any mandatory training requirements
- Committed to flexibility and innovation in practice including an evidence-based approach to care
- Promotes and contributes towards a supportive and engaged team environment
Located in the outer north-west of Victoria on the banks of the Murray River. Fantastic pubs, cafes and wildlife to explore!
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.