- Advance your career with on-going training opportunities
- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Permanent part time position available
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing an excellent standard of evidence based, person centred care
- Demonstrating a professional practice
- Acting as a valued member of the inter-disciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care across the health care continuum
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high quality patient outcomes.
Located in metro Gold Coast, in the coastal suburb packed full of fun attractions for the whole family, from relaxing beaches and gardens to thrilling amusement parks.
- Current Registration with AHPRA with no restrictions
- Minimum 2yrs experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
- Recent experience in Medical Oncology highly desirable
- Competency in chemotherapy administration will be highly regarded
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.