- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Full time and part time roles available for nurses with experience in the field of spinal surgery
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and supporting nursing team members
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
Located in metro Hobart with all the perks of an inner-city lifestyle without hefty living expenses and the hustle and bustle of the mainland.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years Post Graduate Experience including neuro / spinal surgery
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.