- Full time position
- Private hospital
- Opportunity for leadership growth
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist you will be responsible for:
- To work as part of the health care team and adhering to policies and procedures
- Participating in working parties or committees (as required) demonstrating a commitment to Quality improvement, Work, Health and Safety and achievement of hospital accreditation
- Prioritising, multi-tasking and managing time efficiently
- Establishing a professional working relationship with all health care workers
Located in coastal north-east New South Wales, a 2hour drive from Sydney. Home to an abundance of significant natural attractions including coastlines, world class walking tracks, a working harbour and most importantly, vineyards!
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant post-registration qualifications and a minimum 3 years experience working in a medical ward setting
- Demonstrated experience in case managing complex admissions
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating clinical outcome measures, managing complex clinical issues and recommending strategies to progress
- Working with the Nurse Unit Manager to foster a strong collaborative team environment
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.