We're looking for an associate to join our long established practice on the Redcliffe Peninsula. You will be coming into the practice taking over the books of a part time dentist with room to go full time.
What we can offer you:
-full clinical autonomy with mentorship and guidance (if you need it). Principal dentist is happy to discuss cases if needed
-an established long term patient base
-room to grow your area of interest--we highly encourage CPD
-a modern practice equipped with 2 Scanners, inhouse mill, CBCT & OPG, intra oral cameras, and most importantly supportive staff and principal dentist.
-an environment for you to practice your best dentistry and establish relationships with patients. We don't rush you or your patients or pressure you with targets
We pride ourselves on the service and care that we offer to our patients and the investment into our own skills. So we're looking for someone who:
- has great communication skills
- is interested in being part of a team long term
- capable in all areas of general dentistry. Skills in oral surgery, implants or orthodontics will be highly regarded.
- at least 1 year of private practice experience
- able to work an evening (until 7pm) and an occasional Saturday
Ideally the position is for start in October but start date is negotiable for the right candidate. Remuneration is dependent on candidate's experience.
If you're interested or have questions ,please forward your CV, cover letter (feel free to include any examples of your cases) to email@example.com