Join a supportive team with already established patient base, no weekends, no VMO or after hours/on call requirements. If you are looking for a great lifestyle, work life balance and excellent earning opportunity this is the role for you.
The practice also provides opportunity for GPs with Advanced Diploma in Skin Cancer to build a skin cancer detection and management clinic.
Qualifications & experience
AHPRA Registration - General or Specialist Registration
Tasks & responsibilities
A typical day would include mix of standard consultations, COVID Vaccinations, General Vaccinations, Skin Cancer Procedures, Chronic Disease, and other Minor Procedures.
- Flexible contract arrangements 65% - 70% Billing Negotiable
- Opportunity for Clinic Ownership
- For more information about this beautiful area please click here https://www.visitmelbourne.com/Regions/Gippsland/Destinations/Paynesville
- Relocation and Retention Grant available
- MM5 Location, DPA Large existing patient base
- MDWRAP & PEP Applicants encouraged to apply
Ph: 03 5156 7242