About Us - OPENING 18TH October 2021
Her Medical is an exclusive & boutique brand new, state-of-the-art medical center which is tailored to meet the entire needs of women as they transition throughout their various life stages. Comprehensive health care for women will be delivered with the inclusion of allied health and relevant medical specialists within the center, as well as an onsite pathology. A Privately owned non corporate practice, led by an Australian & locally trained female General Practitioner.
About the Role
Multiple opportunities exist for highly skilled & experienced GP's to join our new center dedicated to women's health with special interests in all aspects of women's health
Tailor your practice and patient base both clinically and in relation to billings, whilst becoming known in the community for clinical excellence.
As the successful applicant, you will be a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner that has:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- RACGP / ACCRM Fellowship
Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply
What's on offer
- As a Private billing clinic - you'll receive 75% of your billings up until end of financial year.
- Your Oversized room has natural light via a large window and air conditioning which you can set to what ever temperature you like
- Complete reception, administration, and human resource by surrounding you with a team of experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated administration and nursing staff so you can focus on what you love – providing high-level patient care
- Extensive marketing using various platforms to ensure rapid growth & expansion of patient base which includes but not limited to advertising on an onsite large format digital advertising billboard, and a comprehensive & up to date monitored website
- The latest technology, backed by 24x7 unlimited support from the dedicated IT Provider
- Undercover parking onsite
- Scope for progression and ownership (to be discussed with GP Owner) & NO LOCK-IN contracts
- The flexibility to work your own hours Monday to Friday (should you wish to work on weekends please discuss with GP owner)
- Excellent location close to schools, public transport, cafes and retail