Apply via eCredential
Staff Specialist in Emergency Medicine at Manning Base Hospital and John Hunter Hospital
Full time 1.0 FTE working across both hospitals
- Choose your own adventure and enjoy the best of both worlds
- Live the rural life without sacrificing city excitement
- Cement your skills as an emergency physician by working in a busy rural AND a major metropolitan tertiary centre
Manning Base Hospital 0.75 FTE: 2 x 10 hour clinical shifts and 1 x non-clinical day
John Hunter Hospital 0.25 FTE: 1 x 10 hour clinical shift
Multiple positions available
The benefits for you:
- As a new FACEM, we will assist you as you grow your clinical skills and experience in Emergency Medicine - rural and a metro experience all wrapped up in one, full-time job!
- You will have an enviable work life balance, living and working in the beautiful Manning Valley in addition to a regular weekly shift at the busiest emergency department in the state at John Hunter Hospital.
- Flexibility and variety are important to maintain a work/life balance, this role can be tailored to give you both.
- Manning Base Hospital and John Hunter Hospital are supportive, empowering environments and both facilities are undergoing exciting multi-million dollar redevelopments.
- This role is an opportunity to be innovative and collaboratively shape the future of rural Emergency Medicine whilst you solidify your skills as a clinical leader, manager, teacher and researcher.
- This is your time to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future.
- From applying a preference based eligibility list will be created for future permanent & temporary full & part time positions at Manning Base Hospital and John Hunter Hospital.
Applications Close: 31 October 2021
Dr Jon Cohen, Clinical Director Emergency Department, Manning Base Hospital
Jessica Glover, Senior Medical Recruitment Consultant HNELHD
Ph: (02) 676 77063 or E: Jessica.email@example.com
If you are having trouble applying using the links above please copy and paste the following into your browser: https://myclinicalprofile.com.au/OpenPositionLogin.aspx?UniqueId=9b636739-69a1-4a95-b449-ef423423acde
All NSW Health workers are required to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and two doses by 30 November 2021 or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.