- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Full time and part time positions. Short term contracts also available for 6-8months (with no accommodation)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a Nurse led model of care
- Screening new patients
- Completing comprehensive assessment and development of case management plans for longer term patients
- Would be flexible to work 8 hour shifts on a 7 day rotating roster, with the earliest shift starting at 05:30 and the latest shift finish time would be 20:30
Located in the regional south-west Victoria with plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- At least 1 years’ experience in Australia or equivalent. Preferably in a hospital or other acute setting, aged care acceptable but not only aged care experience
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.