Are you an Aged Care Nurse looking for a change? We have positions available ASAP
- Have you got a passion for providing exceptional Disability care and leadership
- Do you have experience in Disability Care , Aged Care or Community Care/Nursing ?
- We have multiple permanent part time roles (up to 60hrs per fortnight) that would be perfect for you with an IMMEDIATE START
- Working in supported residential accommodation
- Acting as a team leader for Disability Support Workers and Assistants in Nursing
- Delivering appropriate health care procedures and administering medication to meet participant requirements
- Coordinating and delivering quality client nursing and support services
- Coordinating the delivery of nursing support services to assist participants in implementing individual plans
With multiple facilities across Sydney, you'll have the opportunity to work in the Western suburbs or North-Western suburbs of Sydney.
- Registered Nurse (RN) registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.