- Salary packaging - Competitive rates!
- Permanent full time - multiple positions available!
- Immediate start working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Working in a multidisciplinary team environment to assist return to improved mobility, function and independence
- Performing clinical patient care related activities in accordance with educational preparation and level of competence under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse
Located in western Victoria, approximately 300 kilometres northwest of the state capital Melbourne. You will have access to the Grampians National Park, beautiful botanical gardens and excellent facilities for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse in Australia
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Current knowledge and understanding of acute patient centred care
- Commitment to professional development and ongoing education
- Demonstrated ability to conduct nursing practice in a manner that respects the rights of individuals and groups
- Minimum of 2 years post-basic experience within an acute nursing care environment (desirable)
- Previous experience in acute medical / surgical care (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.