Paediatric Speech Pathologist - Grade 2
- Permanent Part time
- Box Hill Hospital and Angliss Hospital
- Join a friendly Speech Pathology Department committed to excellence and a patient’s first approach to care.
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
This is an exciting new role at Eastern Health created in response to an increased demand in our paediatric and neonatal population. The successful applicant will work closely with our highly specialised and dedicated paediatric and neonatal Allied Health Team. THis role will be critical to ensuring the support Support will be provided by a specialist Grade 3 Paediatric / Neonatal Speech Pathologist. If you are passionate about helping this vulnerable population group and are keen to work in a large organisation dedicated to respect, excellence, humility, and a patient’s first approach; then this position is for you.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Eligible for membership to Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Clinical experience in the diagnosis and management of communication, swallowing and feeding difficulties in infants and children.
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership capabilities
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as partof a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportiveteam
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry,apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence