Senior Dietitian - Grade 3
- Limited Term Full time
- Box Hill Hospital
- Join a passionate friendly team of dietitians dedicated to patient centred care and clinical excellence.
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
As the Senior Dietitian at Box Hill Hospital, this role has both clinical and non-clinical duties. The clinical responsibilities include intensive care (~ a 20 bed unit) and lead coordinator of the home enteral nutrition program within the Surgical Allied Health Program. In terms of non-clinical duties, this role plays a crucial part in the senior leadership team for dietetics at Box Hill Hospital leading a team up to 12 dietitians inclusive of daily operational work, orientation of new staff, and weekly rostering amongst others.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian status with Dietitians Australia or eligibility for
- Post Graduatequalifications or progressing towards (preferable)
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as partof a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. This offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportiveteam
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry,apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence