- Full time opportunity with flexible working arrangements
- Working in a brand new clinic with state of the art equipment
- Family friendly hours - no late nights or weekends
- Located in the biggest shopping center on the Sunshine Coast
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Performing health assessments
- Triaging patients and prioritization of emergency situations
- Assisting GP with minor procedures
- Wound dressings and removal of sutures
- Health coaching to support patients with achievement of their health goals
- Administering vaccines
- Post vaccination observations and monitoring
Often referred to as the beating heart of the Sunshine Coast, this suburb is where you can enjoy great shopping centres, heaps of beaches as well as rivers, waterfalls, bushlands and mountains close buy.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Traige experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong clinical background with experience in General Practice
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.