- Full time position available
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- On-going education
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Located in Canberra.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU (or working towards)
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently or within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.