- Full time and part time positions (multiple available)
- Flexible shifts to achieve a work life balance
- Discounted gym memberships and on-site parking
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing evidenced based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
Located in a leafy suburb in Syndey's north, a stones throw from the beach.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing is desirable (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ in an Acute hospital setting experience is essential
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations and the commitment to work a rotating roster. We offer 12hr and 8hr shifts
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.