- Permanent full time position available
- Leadership role
- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
As the Infection Control Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and direction and education on Infection Control issues to compliment the strategic direction, daily operational processes to ensure the safety of our patients
- Coordinating and managing the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Infection Control procedures, practices and standards
- Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary team, participating in relevant committees, collecting and collating identified statistical data, key performance indicators (KPIs) and infection control clinical indicators
- Driving service improvement initiatives and be accountable and responsible for the compliance to National Health & Quality Safety Standard (No. 3) – Preventing and controlling healthcare associated infections
Located in metro Gold Coast, in the coastal suburb packed full of fun attractions for the whole family, from relaxing beaches and gardens to thrilling amusement parks.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Relevant post graduate experience and/or qualifications in Infection Control
- Experience in the Acute setting
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Immunisation certificate (or working towards) (desirable)
- Auditing skills (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.