- Full time positions available in Scrub/Scout & Anesthetic teams
- Great opportunity for professional growth and education and training opportunities
- Flexible rostering available
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Undertaking peri-operative nursing care in accordance with legislation and common law governing nursing practice
- Adhering to ACORN standards
- Undertaking the roles of scrub nurse, scout nurse, anaesthetic nurse, recovery room nurse as clinically competent
- Proactively assessing the operative nursing care provided to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved for the individual / patient
- Documenting into the patient’s medical record objectively, clearly, concisely and timely using accepted abbreviations and terminology
- Participating in on-call rosters as required
Located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney with 29 km of beach (including Coogee and Maroubra beaches) on one side and the expansive Centennial Park on the other. This suburb is well equipped with two shopping centres that are surrounded by a mishmash of independent and franchise stores and beautiful dining and cafes.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Preferred (but not essential) Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ Perioperative Nursing
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.