- Full time and part time positions available
- Great opportunity for professional growth and education and training opportunities
- Flexible rostering available
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice
Located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney with 29 km of beach (including Coogee and Maroubra beaches) on one side and the expansive Centennial Park on the other. This suburb is well equipped with two shopping centres that are surrounded by a mishmash of independent and franchise stores and beautiful dining and cafes.
- Current Registration with AHPRA (no restrictions)
- Experience in the care of one or more post-surgical specialties – neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general surgery, colorectal, gynaecology, plastics
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.