- Permanent part time position
- A workplace focused on collaboration and coordinated service delivery
- Work with a unique patient group of young people that are usually hard to reach
As the Nurse Educator you will be responsible for:
- Promoting best practice through staff development and education to ensure optimal patient outcomes through the utilisation of staff skills
- Developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with clinical and managerial nursing staff
- Working closely with the Senior Clinical Nurse Educator to facilitate training and development
Located in central Victoria, 95km from Melbourne. On the doorstep of the Macedon Ranges, it's a ‘sleepy’ town with a big heart, charismatic country cottages and lovely wineries.
- Registered General Nurse qualification
- A relevant qualification in adult education, applications who are currently completing or willing to complete this qualification will also be considered
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Relevant clinical experience in acute nursing, primary health care and/or mental health
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the healthcare environment
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills enabling constructive evaluation of performance and feedback to staff
- Experience developing, delivering and evaluating education sessions and programs
- Demonstrated clinical teaching and facilitation skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.