VR General Practitioner
Paradise Point Family Medical Centre
Healthcare & Medical
Paradise Point Family Medical Centre has been operating for over 20 years and our aim is to provide the highest level of patient care for the whole family. We are situated right on the water, in the beautiful suburb of Paradise Point on the northern end of the Gold Coast.
We have been an AGPAL accredited practice since May 2000, offering our patients a full suite of in-house services such as Pathology, Psychology, Dietician, Audiology and Laser treatments.
About the role
We’re seeking a full-time, Vocationally Registered GP to join our hardworking and dedicated team.
As the newest addition to our practice, you will:
- Have full AHPRA registration
- Have FRACGP or equivalent
- Be able to work full-time (preferred)
- Be able to start within 1-2 months (immediate start also available)
We currently have 2 full-time GPs and 2 part-time GP's who have all been with us for extended periods – the longest for over 15 years! We’re now looking for another GP to become a part of our practice family, hopefully for just as long, if not more!
Benefits and perks
Paradise Point Family Medical Centre is located in a new, modern and well-equipped building.
We also offer:
- Secure undercover parking
- Amazing support team consisting of 3 Receptionists, 1 EEN, 1 RN, 1 Dietitian, 1 Physio, 2 Audiologists, 1 Psychologist and the Practice Manager
- In-house Allied Health services to support your patient’s care
- Flexible working schedule – the option to work some late nights and Saturdays (if preferred)
- Guaranteed hourly rate of $150 per hour for your first 3 months
You can contact Mark O'Callaghan (Practice Manager) on 07 5529 5899 (or email@example.com) with any queries you may have.