ABOUT THE COMPANY
Discount Dental is a very Family-focused dental health care provider specialising in dentures in Perth & Joondalup. Their dental team is committed to providing their patients with an excellent standard of dental care. The organisation offers a comprehensive range of services to accommodate their patients dental needs. They provide patients with a full range of General Dentistry from routine Scale & Clean appointments, to restorations and even Dental Implants. Discount Dental has carved out a very loyal and solid client base over many years, and nothing rattles this dedicated team. They have a dedicated in-house Prosthetist with over 34 years of experience, who is relaxed and very supportive to work alongside. Discount Dental pride themselves on creating a very down to earth relaxed environment all the while providing a high level of professionalism. The opportunity for long-term career advancement with Discount Dental is fantastic.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An excellent and rare opportunity exists to work at a busy dental practice with patients waiting to be seen by you from the day you begin. Discount Dental have a high demand for Implant cases particularly, Over-dentures and Single Implants. There is room for both Implant Providers and General Dentist due to current growth and addition of a second location.
- Provide appropriate age care to all groups.
- Performs quality clinical and radiographic evaluations to diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity.
- Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene
- Reviews and follows all dental practice protocols, policies, and procedures
- Documents and follows treatment plans that include appropriate preventive and restorative therapy
- Manage medical/dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient's general health
- Provide relief of pain and palliative treatment for emergency patients
- Accurately post billable services to patient’s account following treatment
- Explain to patient/parent recommended treatment plans and answer questions as they relate to patient care
The above is not an exhaustive list. You will be expected to perform different and additional tasks as required in order to meet the overall objectives of the organisation.
- Graduate of accredited dental school or college
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia (Visa applicants are welcome to apply)
- A focus on patient-centred care
- Communicate professionally with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Individuals who are reliable, matured, hardworking and with initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for positively impacting patient outcomes
- Interact with patients, staff, and other Dentists
- Provide accurate and precise attention to detail
- Follow up clients with an appropriate care plan
- Work independently and take initiatives
- Work autonomously and a high level of self-motivation
Discount Dental embraces diversity and is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 40-45% + earnings
- Clinical autonomy
- No administration or targets
- Strong new patient demand
- Team events
- Multicultural practice
- Quality equipment and facilities
- Work-life balance (total flexibility)
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity is of interest to you:
- Apply Now
- Send us a one-page cover letter telling us why you are the right fit for this role
- Attach a CV outlining your experience and qualification
We will not consider your application without a cover letter.
08 6377 7605
General Manager - marvinHR
08 6377 7607