We are boutique general practice in the Paris End of Collins Street with a diverse patient base. We are a friendly team with lovely patients, operating in a well organised practice. We believe that each patient has to feel comfortable and respected, as each member of the team should.
Take your career in dental to the next level.
Infection Control and CPR refresher courses at regular intervals as well as the opportunity to get involved with Practice Accreditation.
Learn about us on our website: www.dentistoncollins.com
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate 3 minimum, with 5+ plus years of experience
- Knowledge of Dental 4 Windows and Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience with pros & endo as well as implants.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Chairside Assisting
- Organising surgery for daily patient procedures, liasing with dentist and scout nurse
- Abide by Practice Accreditation Guidelines
- Stock Control
- Setting up surgery for surgical implant cases
- Assist with Infection Control and Sterlization of instruments
- Share general cleaning tasks with other staff members.
- Annual Validation of Autoclave Procedures
- 3 to 4 days a week, work life balance
- No late evening or weekend work