We have an exciting flexible opportunity for an immediate start in this well-established, busy family-friendly dental practice in Inala.
We are seeking someone to work full-time or part-time with flexible hours, but definitely needs to work on Fridays.
This role will suit a Dentist seeking additional experience, an experienced Dentist or a Dentist looking to return part time to the workforce.
This role is professionally rewarding and with 40% commission.
The position is for someone who works well in a team, takes pride in their professional attitude and is looking to work in a fun, happy environment with a patient focused approach.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An Australian recognised Dental degree, current AHPRA registration and relevant insurance
- Dentist to be able to work independently
- Clinically competent across all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent communication skills, time management and a caring, friendly personality
- Current Covid-19 vaccinations
- Experience in Dental4Windows is a bonus
- Respectful to staff and patients with excellent handover techniques in order to rebook patients for ongoing treatments and future care
- Exceptional patient care has been our culture through the years and it is a requirement to always do the right thing by the patients
- Vietnamese speaking an advantage
If this opportunity sounds like a role you would enjoy, please apply below with cover letter & resume clearly stating your experience and availability.