- Full time and part time positions available
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Supportive and reliable team
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney with 29 km of beach (including Coogee and Maroubra beaches) on one side and the expansive Centennial Park on the other. This suburb is well equipped with two shopping centres that are surrounded by a mishmash of independent and franchise stores and beautiful dining and cafes.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU (or working towards)
- Specialty nursing experience (desired)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Compliance with NSW Health Policy PD2020_017 Occupational Screening, Assessment & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.