- Full time position - flexible FTE
- Salary packaging
- Family friendly workplace
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients
We are seeking dynamic, highly motivated Registered Nurses to deliver patient centred, safe and high quality across our medical, surgical and specialist units. We are seeking nurses with broad generalist medical/surgical experience as well as nurses with specialist skills including emergency and critical care.
Situated in East Melbourne, work in a vibrant area just a few minutes from the Melbourne CBD with leafy green streets, modern restaurants and the Treasury Gardens close by.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Minimum 12months experience working in Acute
- Strong commitment to patient centred care
- Ability to manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to successfully work with a multidisciplinary team
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to our Nursing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.