- Full time position - flexible FTE
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Challenging and rewarding environment
As part of our Theatre Team, you will accountable for the provision of safe and holistic care to individuals and their families, applying best clinical practice and ensuring a safe environment for optimal patient outcomes. You’ll deliver exceptional person-centred care by working collaboratively with your multidisciplinary team, applying exceptional communication and customer service skills.
You will provide high quality care to patients whilst supporting other members of the theatre team. You will work as part of the multidisciplinary team to prepare and maintain the recovery room and anaesthetic environment, delivering quality care in a safe and competent manner.
Following the bends of the Yarra River, Kew is a leafy spot seemingly sheltered from suburban bustle with modern shops and eateries.
- Current APHRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Compliance with National ACQSHC & ACORN standards
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience for anaesthetic roles
- Previous experience in recovery, acute surgical or critical care for recovery roles
- Recent Perioperative experience desirable
- Strong commitment to patient centred care
- Ability to manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to successfully work with a multidisciplinary team
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.