Established Medical Practice
Area of Need
Port Hedland is a dynamic town of over 15,000 people located in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. Port Hedland Medical Centre, an OSHGroup company, is a busy provider of General Medicine and Occupational Medicine services to the Pilbara industrial and general communities. As part of the OSHGroup network, we partner with our clients and the community for Occupational health, Education and Preventative health programs. We are seeking an enthusiastic clinician who has the right skills and attitude to take on challenging and rewarding work.
The medical centre is fully staffed with the provision of 4 x GP’s, RN’s, Pathology and other Allied Health and technical staff.
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, your role will include:
- General Family Medicine programs, Occupational Health, Educational and Preventative Health programs
- Contributing to the development and sustained operation of primary healthcare and/or occupational health services
- Ensure safe clinical practices are maintained
- Assist with the development and implementation of clinical skills and education programs
- Experience performing stress ECG tests and ultrasound well regarded
You will receive recognition for your contribution to this role, competitive remuneration and expansion of your skills in primary and occupational health. Accommodation and relocation is provided.
When working with us you will have access to Occupational Physicians and other Specialities who will provide continuous professional development opportunities and support.
If you’re passionate about providing medical services in regional WA, OSHGroup would like to hear from you. Please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com or phone 08 62988400 for a confidential discussion.