Rural Workforce Agency Victoria (RWAV) Specialist GP Locum Program is seeking Expressions of Interest for a GP to join our team of Locums, to start January 2022.Please note this is a casual contract role until 30 June 2022 initially with a possible extension.Benefits include;
- Generous fortnightly pay
- Salary packaging
- Paid travel fees
- CPD opportunities
- Cultural Awareness Training
- Administration support- RWAV manages your calendar and takes care of all the arrangements on your behalf, leaving you free to concentrate on your clinical work
- Attendance at annual rural awards and conference
The RWAV Locum program is great for those of you who enjoy variety in their scope of practice and want to travel.
You will provide care and support to rural communities in some of Victoria’s most beautiful destinations, giving you a chance to explore stunning beaches, ski fields, inland, and coastal areas. As well as providing GP sessional work, you have the option to support the local hospital and aged care facilities through Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) rights and After-hours/On-call work.Essential Criteria
- Specialist recognition with RACGP or ACCRM
- Previous experience in rural general practice
- Willingness to undertake VMO and On-call work where required
- Ability to listen, and communicate effectively with empathy and compassion
- Willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands
Come and enjoy the flexibility of locum work with the security of fortnightly pay and full admin support. Want to know more? Contact Angela Phillips, Program Coordinator - Health Professional Recruitment on email@example.com or call 03 9349 7837 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please click the (apply now) button. Rural Workforce Agency Victoria (RWAV) is a not-for-profit government-funded organisation improving health care for rural, regional, and Aboriginal communities in Victoria.