Are you a qualified Clinical Nurse? Is the type of position you're looking for not currently advertised? Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) for future Nursing positions within Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service’s Mental Health Acute Cate Team for roles located at Southport and Robina.
For further information on our health service, please watch our corporate video:
The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) Acute Care Team (ACT) is a specialised mental health service that seeks to deliver care and support that respects the individual's rights, preserves their dignity, and promotes recovery and inclusion. ACT operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day across a variety of settings, on a continuous roster within the GCHHS.
Key functions of the role:
- Provide comprehensive care to consumers with an acute mental health issue including mental health risk assessment and risk management plans
- Establish and maintain partnerships with consumers and their family/carers in cooperation with other care providers in the public, private and non-government sector
- Work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide integration and coordination between different sites or programs
- Provision of care delivery in a variety of hospital and community settings including at external venues, consumers home address and at staff based clinic
- Maintain the currency and high quality of practice knowledge, skills and expertise by active participation in professional development activities including practice supervision
The above positions are located across Gold Coast University Hospital and Robina Hospital.
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Acute Care Team Talent Pool for Clinical Nurses and you may be contacted at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
GCHHS may request your participation in other recruitment selection processes (e.g. written application, interview etc.) to further determine your suitability for employment.
- Submission of this EOI is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you submit your application for the relevant vacancy via SmartJobs
- The EOI process is just one avenue of seeking employment with Gold Coast Health. For more information about career opportunities at Gold Coast Health, visit our website
- Your application will remain current for 3 months
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
***APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE***
Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF file types are supported. Files must be a maximum of 2MB each.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.