TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Clinical Child Specialist
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service Shepparton
• Permanent Part Time
• 64 hours per fortnight
• A relocation grant up to $8,000 may be available for the preferred candidate via Rural Workforce Agency Australia (RWAV). To learn more about this grant please contact JoannaW@rwav.com.au
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
Our skilled and committed team of Mental Health professionals provide an innovative range of services for individuals suffering from, or at risk of, serious mental health problems requiring short and long-term treatment and support. Our comprehensive service is offered across the municipalities of Mitchell, Murrindindi, Strathbogie, Greater Shepparton and Moira regions.
Our multidisciplinary professionals are from an array of backgrounds and disciplines and work across a range of settings and services including:
• Adult mental health
• Community mental health
• Acute Adult Inpatient Unit - Wanyarra
• Aged Persons mental health
• Child and Youth mental health
For further information please visit: http://www.gvhealth.org.au/services/mental-health/
About the role
Experience a rewarding career with us as a Clinical Child Specialist. A senior leadership opportunity, with a key focus on children under the age of 12 and their families and carers. You will provide expertise in supporting public mental health clinicians and support services to better address the needs of children and their families who may be experiencing mental health difficulties. You will also be responsible for the provision of clinical supervision of CAMHS Clinicians, and primary and secondary consultation with external services including Child Protection and Family support services.
We are looking for
• A clinician with a passion for providing mental health care to children and their families
• Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology or Psychiatric Nursing enabling registration with AHPRA
• At least 5 years experience working with children and their families in clinical mental health
• Experience in the provision of primary and secondary consultation
Our offer to you
• Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
• Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
• Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
• Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
• Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
• 1 on1 relocation assistance through our Community Connector Program click here to learn more
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 31 January 2022
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement for this role.
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. All GV Health job applications must be loaded directly onto the e-recruit system, with no requirement to post hard copies of original passports/visas for overseas candidates.
GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.