Her Medical is an exclusive & boutique brand new, beautiful, state-of-the-art medical centre which is tailored to meet the entire needs of women as they transition throughout their various life stages.
We are a privately owned NON-CORPORATE practice, led by an Australian & locally trained female General Practitioner.
Comprehensive health care for women will be delivered with the inclusion of allied health and relevant medical specialists within the center, as well as an onsite pathology.
About the Role
Multiple opportunities exist for highly skilled & experienced GP's to join our team which is dedicated to women's health with special interests in the below fields
- Women's Health
- Skin Cancer medicine
- Sports Medicine
- General medicine
Your role will entail receiving new patients or those patients who have been referred to us by other GP’s for specialised women’s health care.
You can tailor your practice and patient base both clinically and in relation to billings, whilst becoming known in the community for clinical excellence.
As the successful applicant, you will be a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner that has:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- RACGP / ACCRM Fellowship
Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply
What's on offer
- As a private billing clinic - you'll receive 75% of your billings up until end of financial year. The proceeding will be calculated on a sliding scale as a % of your billings between 65% - 75%
- Complete reception, administration, & hr support
- Access to the team of experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated nursing staff
- The practice will provide ongoing marketing using various platforms to ensure rapid growth & expansion of patient base
- The latest technology, backed by 24x7 unlimited support from the dedicated IT Provider
- Undercover parking onsite
- Scope for progression and ownership (to be discussed with GP Owner) & NO LOCK-IN contracts
- The flexibility to work your own hours Monday to Friday (should you wish to work on weekends please discuss with GP owner)
- Excellent location close to schools, public transport, cafes and retail