Richmond Road Dental is a very successful long-standing business, who provides patients and staff a caring stable environment with 'family like' values and support.
Our busy Morningside Practice is seeking an experienced, well presented, mature person to join our team as a Dental Receptionist, with a view to move into Practice Management.
- experience essential - minimum 2 years
- for an immediate start
- permanent part time 28-36 hours per week
- may occasionally include Monday evenings/Saturday mornings
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes:
- a Dental Assistant qualification or length of service experience equivalent
- highly motivated, organised with the ability to multi-task
- looking to progress into Practice Management and higher responsibilities
- wanting to commit to a long term secure career within the Practice
The practice will:
- give you a wonderful opportunity to be a valued part of a high quality team
- provide a well managed, positive, fun working environment
- opportunity for above award wage which will depend on your qualifications, experience and skills
The successful applicant will need:
- well developed communication skills
- ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- be reliable and time-efficient and flexible
- to show initiative and excellent patient care
- have a great sense of humour
Remuneration will be based on the experience and capability of the successful applicant.
Overseas dentists need not apply.
When applying, please include a covering letter of application to email@example.com