- Full time and part time positions available
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging available (pay less tax and increase your take home pay!)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- High levels of nursing assessment, managing acute settings within a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively communicating skills with patients, families and allied health professionals
- Understanding cytotoxic regimens and their treatment plans
- Administrating chemotherapy, orally and intravenously
- Confidently applying CVAD management, and cannulation
- Being competent in MOSAIQ
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated
- Willingness to undertake further studies or to pursue other self-development activities
- Proficiency in email software and electronic communication
- Positive team member with dedication to excellent patient outcomes
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.